I know this isnt what I wanted, never thought it'd come this far, just thinking, back to where we started & how we lost all that we are. We were young & times were easy,but i could see it's not the same.i'm standing here but you don't see me,i'd give it all for that to change. And i dont want to lose her,i dont want to let her go...lunes, 27 de julio de 2009
I know this isnt what I wanted, never thought it'd come this far, just thinking, back to where we started & how we lost all that we are. We were young & times were easy,but i could see it's not the same.i'm standing here but you don't see me,i'd give it all for that to change. And i dont want to lose her,i dont want to let her go...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
♥
womanizer..♣
jajaja Sos muchisimo Eli
Bestaaaa ♥
Te amo Paulotota
Dana e.e
egresados '09
Te amo Vicky♥
e.e
o.O
I am not perfect
Son todo ♥
Las Amo Regatas :D
Te amo Eli :)
Luuuuuuuni ♥
Chicoooos :D




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario